PLSCANS

How to choose what KSC sees as a "Critical" status

We have ~630 computers most of which have now been upgraded to Network Agent 9.0.2825 and Endpoint Security 8.1.0.646 connecting to a Kaspersky Security Center server running version 9.0.2825.

Most of the computers that I manage are running Deep Freeze and as such, arent getting scanned very often.

Is there a way for me to tell KSC to remove "Not scanned for a long time" from the list of statuses that will mark that computer as being in a "Critical" state?

I don't care if the computers arent scanned and would prefer to save critical statuses for things that I care about.

Thanks

Aaron Z

Right click on computer management group@ KSC -> Properties -> Computer status -> unceck that condition which you dont want to use, like 'Not scanned for a long time' in both 'Status of the computer is 'Critical'' & 'Status of the computer is 'Warning''

Right click on computer management group@ KSC -> Properties -> Computer status -> unceck that condition which you dont want to use, like 'Not scanned for a long time' in both 'Status of the computer is 'Critical'' & 'Status of the computer is 'Warning''

That did the trick.

Thanks

Aaron Z

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.