juliayuri17

Update the database

9 posts in this topic

i've already update my kaspersky database so many times,but it still said 'the database out of date'..what should i do?

Welcome. Reboot, then check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.

And Settings > fourth icon (cardboard box) > Appearance > enable Animate taskbar icon > ok.

If still no go, attach the update report.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > Update, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fifth (5th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Your update report shows no errors, all good.

Please post the screenshot of the error.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Your update report shows no errors, all good.

Please post the screenshot of the error.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

here's the screenshot

post-404941-1332403123_thumb.png

Your system date and time appear to be correct, from what I see in your reports. Please double check to insure your system date and time are correct for your location.

Your system date and time appear to be correct, from what I see in your reports. Please double check to insure your system date and time are correct for your location.

i already done that..but,it still not working..i forgot to mention that, before this,I upgrade my KIS 2011 to KIS2012...does it have anything to do with it?...if it does, do I need

to reinstall it back?...

Un and re install Kaspersky 2012: Uninstall Kaspersky 2012 > reboot > re install Kaspersky 2012 > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

Un and re install Kaspersky 2012: Uninstall Kaspersky 2012 > reboot > re install Kaspersky 2012 > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

it works...thank you very much