Indorum

Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0.0.159 is Not Working with Firefox 11

Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0.0.159 is Not Working with Firefox 11 ! :supercool:

Edited by Indorum

Soon.

CL:

•support for Firefox / Thunderbird up to version 12

• support for Chrome up to version 18

• new toolbar button in Firefox instead of Caption Button

• fixed Skype support up to version 5.8

Soon.

CL:

Soon??????????

I thought the KAS was the top of the heap, you guys should have the code written before Mozilla even thinks about changing something :rolleyes:

Soon.

CL:

Danila is there a chance that you can email me when you have the fix available?

Thanks

John

Will the update be posted here or will the software automatically update?

Soon.

CL:

Not automatic. Please check back at this forum in a week or two for more information.

Not automatic. Please check back at this forum in a week or two for more information.

No, sorry, this isn't good enough. We use KPM to avoid typing our passwords and to keep them secret. If we have to type them manually for a few weeks while you sort out the effects of an upgrade to Firefox then we lose our security. What, in those circumstances, is the point of using KPM in the first place? Why bother?

:dash1:

I am having more than 20 firefox addons installed , and they all get immediately updated with the latest version of firefox, and even before the final version of firefox is launched. The firefox 11 went till beta 8, which is miles enough time to update your addon. Was kaspersky team sleeping ??? :angry:

Kaspersky lab just needs to update the addon not the whole software !!! The KPM is not working only bcoz of addon, and you are telling to wait for weeks !!! :angry:

This is because you know that what your product users can do, they can just shout in your forum , thats all !!! :dash1:

Is Kaspersky is planning to stop offering and further development of K.Password Manager ? , because you guys don't seem to be serious about your own product, at all !!! :bravo:

:angry: Worst Experience :angry:

================================================================================

I think that the problem may be unique to FireFox because it seems to issue updates much more rapidly than Chrome, IE, or Safari. I use all four because I am a Web Designer. I have temporarily sifted to Chrome as my default browser. I have become dependent on Kaspersky and no longer remember any of my passwords. It's always good to have a backup and the Manager still works with the other browsers.

:dash1:

I am having more than 20 firefox addons installed , and they all get immediately updated with the latest version of firefox, and even before the final version of firefox is launched. The firefox 11 went till beta 8, which is miles enough time to update your addon. Was kaspersky team sleeping ??? :angry:

Kaspersky lab just needs to update the addon not the whole software !!! The KPM is not working only bcoz of addon, and you are telling to wait for weeks !!! :angry:

This is because you know that what your product users can do, they can just shout in your forum , thats all !!! :dash1:

Is Kaspersky is planning to stop offering and further development of K.Password Manager ? , because you guys don't seem to be serious about your own product, at all !!! :bravo:

:angry: Worst Experience :angry:

================================================================================

Can anyone define Kaspersky's "soon" regarding this issue (once again)

Having put my trust in KPM, I, like most everyone else have built up a huge PM list with all of those wild passwords that KPM comes up with.

At present time, having to look them up and paste them is getting old, fast.

Can anyone define Kaspersky's "soon" regarding this issue
Merged.

If you must post "When?" content, please post it in the already pre-existing "When?" topic.

Somewhere in between a New York soon and a Prescott soon.

Please check back at this forum in a week or two for more information.
The validity of this post has not been rescinded.

------------------

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?act=a...t&id=224886