• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.

Also the Password Manager does not work.

Unfortunately, I think Zenzon is right. I tried to update FF from 10.0.2 to 11.0, but I received the message “Password Manager Autofill Engine 4.1.1.216 is incompatible with FF 11.0”. I declined the update.

** DISAPPOINTING **

Thanks, Danila Tyurin & KL. :ay:

I wish the Firefox team could decrease the number of new major versions, my FF installation history is crazy: v8 Nov 2011. v9 Dec 2011, v10 Feb 2012, v11 Mar 2012. Do they have problems? :angry:

A question, does the patch fix the URL advisor addon, as it does not show up in Firefox 12 beta at all and still shows as disabled in Firefox 11 - any idea how to get the plugin / update working with the URL advisor?

just updated to 4.1.1.217 ... ff would not uninstall the old plugin ... directions said to manual delete the plugin by pressing the 'delete' key ... there is no delete key. I can use the pwm but no auto fill. The auto fill plugin will simply not install. This is the first time I have had a problem installing an update to the pwm in Pure.

just updated to 4.1.1.217 ... ff would not uninstall the old plugin ... directions said to manual delete the plugin by pressing the 'delete' key ... there is no delete key. I can use the pwm but no auto fill. The auto fill plugin will simply not install. This is the first time I have had a problem installing an update to the pwm in Pure.

You need to goto the firefox extension directory, i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions then delete the old plugin folder, if its for the URL plugin.