Sign in to follow this  
kaspersky2008

device and web control

Hi Fellas, I have a weird problem to one of my clients (500 computers). computer specs 4GB i5 Processor Windows 7 32bit, KES v8 (latest version) . 3 weeks ako so far so good but all of a sudden their computers started to crawl which hard to determine whats the caused, we found out that once Device and Web control are enabled their machines becomes problematic, once you opened My Computer it took 10-20 mins once its totally displayed all the drives inside it, however once Device and Web Control are disable there is no problem at all.Were are not only talking 1 affected computers but the whole 500 computers with KES v8 installed.

Device Control is MUST to their need but in this case they partially disabled it just to sustain av protection.

Is anyone in this forum experienced the same as mine? For Further verification what logs do I need from the client side?

Hoping anyone could help me. Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.