Hello,

Whenever I login and click anything in my mail, there is no response from the servers.

It just remains idle.

Why?

1)Try to disable AntiBanner (in Proactive Defence)

And/Or

2)Go into Network Settings and select "Do not check encrypted connections"

Do you have any Host files installed? usualy in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc or have you installed any programs which add host files such as SpywareBlaster, SpybotS&D, other spyware programs etc?

Hello,

Whenever I login and click anything in my mail, there is no response from the servers.

It just remains idle.

Why?

Why do you think that KIS has anything to do with that problem? - I have no problems checking google e-mail... ;)

Opps, my mistake. my keyboard had a little accident during the weekend and now i have to press some keys harder then i'm used too, of course i keep forgetting that. :P

Maybe you washed your keyboard with some beer ? :lol:

Maybe you washed your keyboard with some beer ? :lol:

Thats a very serious accusation DonKid, accusing a 19 year man of having been drinking during the weekend, i think apologies are in order..................................................what.gif ... :D

LOL.

Come on Lucian.

It was a Smirnoff you were drinking.:D

@ Don.

Some people must drinking a lot of coffee to handle a lot of questions here.

Lucian prefers, like me of course, another kind of drink, yellow and iced.:D

And I agree. He drinks only during weekends, after all today is saturday, right ?:D

LOL.

Come on Lucian.

It was a Smirnoff you were drinking.:D

@ Don.

Some people must drinking a lot of coffee to handle a lot of questions here.

Lucian prefers, like me of course, another kind of drink, yellow and iced.:D

And I agree. He drinks only during weekends, after all today is saturday, right ?:D

Icetea....? :unsure: Don't laugh, it's a while i was considered young so forgive me if i'm a little thick. ^_^

Come Don.:D

To tell you the truth, I'm drinking some tea right now, because I'm at work.

Maybe later, I can fix it.:D

Edited by DonKid

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.