Don,

Yes you can get different prices, but normally you click on the (Dutch) e Store link and order from there, and then you pay € 207,00

Or from the main .com site (e Store>Europe>Netherlands)

Edited by Tonk

Just had a response from Kaspersky UK

I am in the process of calculating pricing and organizing web pages for this very promotion and it is due to go live in the first week of November.
so it looks as though we will need to wait another month before it becomes available to us Edited by Oldjim

Thank you for the info, Jim. This comes up every now & then and it's nice to be able to answer with something solid. :)

Hi,

I´m planning to buy KAV but my question is, do I have to pay a yearly fee, or are upgrades and signatures-updates free? I guess not? :huh:

Edited by Rasheed187

Hmmm, i can live with 40 euro, but 25 euro a year for upgrades + signatures is a bit expensive I think, not sure what to do yet. :mellow:

The main reason why I wanted to buy KAV was because of its high detection rates + the registry monitor. But perhaps I should buy SSM Pro and wait for the new NOD32.

Most of the running costs for the company are in the daily virus research.

For other AV's you'll have to pay a yearly renewal fee as well :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.