Hi All,

Do we have detection of Carrier IQ thread in KMS ? I'm asking only about detection because as I know detection is quite easy for this kind of thread instead of removal (mostly impossible).

One more thing... maybe there is some kind of way to "block" Carrier IQ by KMS instead or "impossible" removal ?

Best Regards

Bildos

This is a difficult issue,right? What to do with a software that can not be removed easily, even do you root your device?

This is a difficult issue,right? What to do with a software that can not be removed easily, even do you root your device?

Any feedback from KMS Dev or Virus analyst?

What does this have to do with Beta Testing? :)

Comment from Kaspersky Lab Expert was linked in the correct forum section, here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1768395

Problem is here: Carrier IQ.

Solution is here:

Sorry but you don't understand my question.

One more time:

Question is: Are we able to detect Carrer IQ using KMS ? If we will be able to detect than we are 100% sure and than we are able to report this to telecom customer care.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.