PaulBM

Is there a way to use KRD on Truecrypted drives? [merged]

My son needs to scan his PC using our Kaspersky rescue disk, but his PC is protected with Truecrypt. The problem is that the Truecrypt password boot sequence doesn't work when booting from a CD.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

Hi, I want to scan my disks for viruses but they are all Truecrypted. There doesn't seem to be a way to boot to the USB AFTER I get past the truecrypt bootloader. Is there a way to use KRD on Truecrypted drives?

В 12.06.2018 в 18:09, Inds сказал:

Hi, I want to scan my disks for viruses but they are all Truecrypted. There doesn't seem to be a way to boot to the USB AFTER I get past the truecrypt bootloader. Is there a way to use KRD on Truecrypted drives?

Hi.

There is no such opportunity. For encrypted drives/disks you can scan only drive/disks boot records.

You need to add such feature. All I need to do is type in the password and then load up the Kaspersky bootdisk but currently I only have the option to the reverse which is useless.

14 часов назад, Inds сказал:

You need to add such feature. All I need to do is type in the password and then load up the Kaspersky bootdisk but currently I only have the option to the reverse which is useless.

Thank you for reporting. We'll add veracrypt disk decryption feature into backlog for KRD.