pramod70

Computer lost from security center

Still I am facing the same problem.

Main problem is that all the policy is successfully taken by the client and running smother.

After a while come are lost from Security center. and they dont take the policy.

There is any method if the computer is connected then the policy take from security center if the client is lost then immediate take another policy. I have made mobile policy also but not successful.

Thank you

To help me with this problem, i created rules (connection rules).

right click on unassigned computer, then properties.

Dear carlos,

Give more hint, i think i will help me more. Unassigned computer directly move to managed computer.

Thank you

Hello,

this morning i installed CF2 on a brand new machine and i've deployed NA with VDI detection feature enabled all over my test hosts. These machines are phisical hosts and they were up and running when i was configuring the whole environment. Well, it did happen that some machines stored within custom subgroups disappeared and i then found them within the managed root area.

So, as far as i can see CF2 did not fix that problem...:(

M

Hello,

this morning i installed CF2 on a brand new machine and i've deployed NA with VDI detection feature enabled all over my test hosts. These machines are phisical hosts and they were up and running when i was configuring the whole environment. Well, it did happen that some machines stored within custom subgroups disappeared and i then found them within the managed root area.

So, as far as i can see CF2 did not fix that problem...:(

M

Hello,

It's not a "VDI detection feature". It does not detect anything. All hosts with these feature enabled will disappear at machine shut down.

Hi DimaDima,

you're right, i made a mistake explaining my problem. Nevertheless it's real that phisical running machines provided with a NA with "Enable dynamic mode for VDI" enabled randomly leave their own groups to reach the root group. And, i repeat, this occurs even if that machine is up, running and connected to KSC server.

M

phisical running machines provided with a NA with "Enable dynamic mode for VDI" enabled randomly leave their own groups to reach the root group.

Excuse me for my question, but why do you enable VDI support for physical computers?

Hi,

no excuses...the question is correct...:)

For testing purposes i'm working with the same package despite to the fact that target hosts are phisical instead of virtual.

M

Pb still not fixed, checked every single thread about this.

My VMs disappear constantly and have to put them back in their respective group.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.