Hi this is Chetan,

I am using KIS 2012 which is full updated.With version (12.0.0.374 (a,b,c,d,e,f,g))

After Activation of Kaspersky i perform full update After after restarting the system suddenly Kaspersky Showing..............License Missing/License problem is avalible.

I am using Genune XP SP3 OR Windows 7 Still problem is there..............

Create an GSI report but nothing is there.............

At that time i just Exit Kaspersky and Run it again.......So it is not showing the message

Please help me to resolve issue...........

Or if there any Solution plz inform me..........

Dear Sir,

I am using KIS2012 Version 12.0.0.374 (a,b,c,d,e,f,g), up to few days Kaspersky is working very Good after suddenly giving and issues.

LIKE:

1) Protection Paused

2) License Problem Available.

3)Data Base are Out of date.

IF I exit Kaspersky and run again that time everything is good

But i want to know what that problem is Come.

I am using Windows XP SP3.

Kaspersky is Fully Updated.

I am attaching Two GSI report as well as Scrrem Shot.

Please reply ANYTHING ,ITS IMPORTANT.

GetSystemInfo_ADMIN_Rini_Venu_2011_11_28_14_03_11.zip

GetSystemInfo_CANCRI_MAINPC_Praveen_Kumar_Rathi_2011_11_28_17_26_51.zip

post-372223-1322488974_thumb.jpg

Also,

PC Cancri:

You are low on ram on your 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate. 2 GB ram for W7 x64 does not work. 4 GB ram for 64 bit W7, please.

Uninstall Kaspersky > reboot, add 2 GB ram, then install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 > reboot, then re install Kaspersky > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

------

PC Rini: After you add some more ram, uninstall Kaspersky > reboot, then do a checkdisk > reboot > re install Kaspersky > reboot > do a databases update > reboot.

Actually the requirement to run KIS on W7 x64 is 2GB available RAM. This is clearly stated on the system requirements page.

It also doesn't mean 2Gb total installed RAM. It means what is left after the operating system and any running services and processes are loaded prior to KIS starting it's own services. So as richbuff already pointed out you need more RAM. 4GB is the realistic minimum for W7 x64.

2GB is nowhere near sufficient for running a x64 copy of W7 operating system and any programs on top of it. if you can't install more RAM due to mainboard limitations it would be wise to use x86 W7 instead.

Edited by antikythera

OK,

But issue related to License (i think issue may be accoured due to registery value are not stable)

We need to fix it ,But you just discussing about system RAM.

And as you saying that the PC Rini haves 312 MB available.

BUT I WANT OT SAY THAT, ARE YOU CHECK THE GSI REPORT. BECAUSE THAT SYSTEM CONTAIN ............

Total physical memory 1036.05 Mb

And

Available physical memory 312.22 Mb

IT MEANS IF A XP SYSTEM CONTAIN 512 MB TOTAL RAM,THEN KASPERSKY WILL NEVER WORK ON IT.

Request you to please refer the GSI again

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...9db3b3&ms=0

And

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...30a1c2&ms=0

Edited by Chetan Mhala

And as you saying that the PC Rini haves 312 MB available.

BUT I WANT OT SAY THAT, ARE YOU CHECK THE GSI REPORT. BECAUSE THAT SYSTEM CONTAIN ............

Total physical memory 1036.05 Mb

And

Available physical memory 312.22 Mb

IT MEANS IF A XP SYSTEM CONTAIN 512 MB TOTAL RAM,THEN KASPERSKY WILL NEVER WORK ON IT.

Request you to please refer the GSI again

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...9db3b3&ms=0

And

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...30a1c2&ms=0

I believe you are misunderstanding what was pointed out to you. In order for Kaspersky to run after it is installed, you need to have 2GB available RAM or another way to put it, In order for Kaspersky to run after it is installed, you you need to have 2GB Available physical memory to operate the software. You yourself stated you have only 312.22 Mb

Available physical memory. It must be available to the program.