ebartha

Error Deploy KES8 remotely

Hi, on some machines when i try to deploy KES8 remotely i receive the following error:

"Remote installation completed with error on client computer: Fatal error during installation. (Msg=The selected folder or drive already contains files. The application cannot be installed to a folder that contains other data, because this data can become unavailable after Self-Defense is enabled.|CAERRORCLASS=31)"

Actually on the computers there is installed KAV 6 MP4 version, should i uninstall them first or how to proceed?

Thanks

Ervin

Hi, on some machines when i try to deploy KES8 remotely i receive the following error:

"Remote installation completed with error on client computer: Fatal error during installation. (Msg=The selected folder or drive already contains files. The application cannot be installed to a folder that contains other data, because this data can become unavailable after Self-Defense is enabled.|CAERRORCLASS=31)"

Actually on the computers there is installed KAV 6 MP4 version, should i uninstall them first or how to proceed?

Thanks

Ervin

I'm getting this same error. Uninstalling KAV 6 first didn't help. Unfortunately the error doesn't specify what folder it is for me to clear. Any suggestions?

I resolved the issue. You have to delete the Kaspersky Labs folder in your Program Files (or Program Files x86 if running 64-bit) directory and restart the installation.

Make sure any Kaspersky products are uninstalled from the computer first before you do it though.

I resolved the issue. You have to delete the Kaspersky Labs folder in your Program Files (or Program Files x86 if running 64-bit) directory and restart the installation.

Make sure any Kaspersky products are uninstalled from the computer first before you do it though.

But if i am deploying KES8 it will not uninstall precedent KAV installation (ex. KAV 6 MP4)???

I would recommend uninstalling the old version first with a separate task. In my case the issue happened after I had uninstalled and the folder didn't clear out.

I would recommend uninstalling the old version first with a separate task. In my case the issue happened after I had uninstalled and the folder didn't clear out.

i got now on some machine also NetAgent 9 problem won't install neither remotely nor manually, i had attached the installation log :(

_klpkinst.log

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.