dragon8capital

Password Manager not using 64 bit ver of IE 9

I have both Internet Explorer 64 bit and 32 bit running on my 64 bit software computer. Password Manager has automatically "attached" itself to the IE 32 bit version. How do I get it to use the 64 bit version istead?

Yes, we have such plans, but not in the nearest version.

I have exactly the same problem as bobd442 and am waiting/hoping. Your last reply was 9 Dec 2011. Do you have any progress/update on 64bit IE9/Password Manager as of 1 Mar 12, please. Thank you.

I have the same issue. I would prefer not to use Norton Identity Safe, even though it will work with both IE-32 and IE-64 bit. My problem is that IE-32 bit printing fails under a 64-bit O/S. So, I have a choice of using IE-32 bit and Kaspersky Password Manager, giving up print capability or using IE-64 bit with print capability and giving up Kaspersky Password Manager.

Please let me know what your plans are for releasing a version of Kaspersky Password Manager that's compatible with IE-64 bit.

Thanks.

I too hope you get this program working with with IE 64bit very soon as that is the only browser I use.

is very important to work on 64bit

I installed KPM 163 on two PCs 64bit, with W7 Ultimate and Firefox 11...

The first one is a portable, and the caption button is working, but is now on the right of the navigation bar

The second one is a fixe PC, and no caption button is displayed...., and the autofill engine is not working...

How to fix the second one ??

Thanks for any answer

Is anyone from KL monitoring this thread, if so then please respond. There have been several posts (since a December2011 KL response) none of which have even been acknowledged.

We have, as a small company, seven laptops. All run Kaspersky and most have been migrated over to Pure. The reason for this is to have a common password manager that is integrated into a common security suite. A major problem is one 64 bit machine for which a functioning PM does not seem to be available (unless we're missing something). The whole point of going to Pure was PM and this was a sound strategy until the purchase of a 64 bit machine when this problem surfaced. I would like please some sort of indication from KL about this since the purchase of any future machines will be for those with 64 bit architecture. This issue of PM and its incompatibility with 64 bit systems is thus not going to be a one-off issue for us. We need to make decisions about what Internet security suite provider to use in the future when it comes time to renew licences. Until this problem arose we were very happy with Kaspersky but unless there is some feedback from KL about PM/64 bit operation then we may have to use a different provider. Please could we have some feedback on future availability of a functioning PM for Pure. If there is a fix for this and we've missed it then please could you point us in the right direction. Some acknowledgement and/or update from KL would be appreciated.

Current version of Password Manager foes not work with x64 browsers (for example IE9 at Windows 7 x64). But the workaround could be following - you can install x86 versions of browsers (for example Chrome 32-bit) and use it. So PM works there as should, but still it can not work correctly in other x64 applications. So in your case you should carefully choose "old"-bit versions of applications.

We understand that it is really inconvenient situation. We expect the x64 applications support in next version of PM (standalone and in PURE package).

Thank You.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.