After using 2011 version of Anti-virus with no problems, I have been very surprised at the number of updates I must run with the newer version...and how SLOW the connection is. Today the connection was only 5-6 KB per second. It seemed to hang every few minutes....and then trudge on a while and then hang again.

Is anyone else having this problem? It is very frustrating.

thanks!

Version 2012 has changed a bit in this aspect but only with the first install. The installer in english does not include the signature bases so the install process is less taxing but then the first update is large and can take some time. After the initial update and reboot, subsequent updates should be similar to 2011 version.

Also, Please provide a GSI report by following the four steps outlined here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&am...post&p=5395

Check system date/time correct, then Settings > Update > Settings > Update source > Proxy server > uncheck proxy server > ok>ok>ok.

Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports > lower right > Detailed report, lower left > My Update center, then lower left > Save, save it somewhere and attach it to your next post.

If the file is too large to upload, then zip it (right click, send to > compressed zipped folder) and upload the zip.