stinga

Windows Cluster support in KSC9

Hi Everyone,

The manuals and some of the release notes make reference to supporting Windows failover yet not my rep nor support can guide me to this new feature. I've also not seen it in the product when I looked at a few weeks back.

Does anyon have any clue about this feature and if it is available?

The current "What's new Section" in the KSC9 admin manual still has reference to it.

-Support of Windows Failover® Clustering has been added for the Administration Server.

Thank you,

Bruce

Hi Everyone,

The manuals and some of the release notes make reference to supporting Windows failover yet not my rep nor support can guide me to this new feature. I've also not seen it in the product when I looked at a few weeks back.

Does anyon have any clue about this feature and if it is available?

The current "What's new Section" in the KSC9 admin manual still has reference to it.

-Support of Windows Failover® Clustering has been added for the Administration Server.

Thank you,

Bruce

I have the same question, I found nothing about this new cluster function.

I have the same question, I found nothing about this new cluster function.

Support

32-bit 64-bit 2003

32-bit 64-bit 2008

32-bit 64-bit 2008 R2

Something else?

Support

32-bit 64-bit 2003

32-bit 64-bit 2008

32-bit 64-bit 2008 R2

Something else?

Alexander, I wonder where are the instructions for configuring the cluster, not found anywhere!!!

Support

32-bit 64-bit 2003

32-bit 64-bit 2008

32-bit 64-bit 2008 R2

Something else?

32-bit 2008 Data Center not supported....

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.