• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johdragon4@bigpond.com

Little green "K's"

4 posts in this topic

Probably a very dumb query but on my laptop on some sites I get a small green "K" against the different sections of the site. For example a local forum I go on the different areas are marked this way but not on the desktops.

I realise it's probably something I done in the config although I had thought I had config'd them all the same.

Hello rudge yeah mate have those settings as per the instruction video from when I put KIS on each machine. I have attached some pics from the laptop that will show you what I mean. The other forum that has these green K's has now crashed on me with what is called a terracotta screen of death?? :blink:

post-311890-1315618711_thumb.png

post-311890-1315618737_thumb.png

post-311890-1315618760_thumb.png

Probably you have the option to Check All URLs. If you deselect the option I have circled, this will disappear. Set your settings like the screenshot and you won't see that any more.

Click in K upper right in your tool bar area and then click Settings.

post-135305-1315624946_thumb.png

Edited by rudger79