Hi Pls check the screenshot and let me know.What it is.

2evckcm.jpg

It's a link to download the uTorrent program - blocked by malwarebytes anti-malware. Why do you ask?

Why are you running MWB-AM pro alongside KIS? Do you have it configured such that it will not interfere with normal KIS operation?

Hello...Also the reason you're seeing the process as avp.exe instead of your internet browser's process (iexplore.exe, firefox.exe etc) is because Kaspersky has a feature where it hooks into your browsers and intercepts all web traffic to check for infections and malicious links so the operating system (and thus Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware as well) interprets the process accessing the site to be Kaspersky (avp.exe).

I think you were worried by avp.exe being blocked but as you can see this is normal as explained in the link.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st=#entry358630

Hi Pls check the screenshot and let me know.What it is.

2evckcm.jpg

Hi, Dont Use Malwarebytes With Kaspersky

Use Malwarebytes as demand(scanner) only!

Cause It can conflict and cause errors later or now.

Hello...Also the reason you're seeing the process as avp.exe instead of your internet browser's process (iexplore.exe, firefox.exe etc) is because Kaspersky has a feature where it hooks into your browsers and intercepts all web traffic to check for infections and malicious links so the operating system (and thus Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware as well) interprets the process accessing the site to be Kaspersky (avp.exe).

I think you were worried by avp.exe being blocked but as you can see this is normal as explained in the link.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st=#entry358630

Ya I am worried of avp.exe I thought Malware Bytes blocking Kaspersky from scanning the website.And one more thing if malware byte can block why not kaspersky.Why kaspersky did not block it.

Am I secure.If I am why kaspersky not blocked that suspicious. website

Ya I am worried of avp.exe I thought Malware Bytes blocking Kaspersky from scanning the website.And one more thing if malware byte can block why not kaspersky.Why kaspersky did not block it.

In general yes, but since you have an afinity for using torrents you are putting yourself at greater risk of infections.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.