Sign in to follow this  
Keefermonn

Updating to Password Manager 5.0

Hey,

I followed the installation steps for updating to password manager 5.0 but when I loaded it up the old version also loaded up (despite the fact that I uninstalled it). Anyone know what to do?

-Philip

I am experiencing a similar problem. I installed PWM 5.0 and it worked for exactly one session. When I started my computer the next time, PWM 4.0 (the previous version) started. I uninstalled PWM 5.0, but ver 4.0 is still active but missing from the Start menu/all programs and missing from the installed programs list through control panel.

How do I find and uninstall ver 4.0?

Thanx,

JFT61

I am experiencing a similar problem. I installed PWM 5.0 and it worked for exactly one session. When I started my computer the next time, PWM 4.0 (the previous version) started. I uninstalled PWM 5.0, but ver 4.0 is still active but missing from the Start menu/all programs and missing from the installed programs list through control panel.

How do I find and uninstall ver 4.0?

Thanx,

JFT61

Hello,

Please use: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.