sciekel

Kaspersky issue within the DHCP network

Hi guys,

How do i resolve this kind of issue. We are using DHCP in our network. Please see the attached file for my problem. I don't have dhcp reservation here and not possible to have a static Ip addressing for my network. Hope you can help me to resolve this..

Thanks..

post-254680-1309422664_thumb.jpg

I don't understand, when Network agent installed @ clients (as it seems from the picture), they have to find to the server back. Even if the server have dhcp address (not lucky), they have to find if the server name specified at agent config.

There are more options to failing:

1. when the firewall enabled at clients they cannot communicate with server ( -> enable port 13000, 140000 on clients firewall)

2. if u deployed agents from administration kit, u can check installation package connection settings, (see picture)

2.a : if it's a simple ip address, only have to check that server address not changed (,clients can ping it) or if it has dhcp address than u have to configure server name here (but this only affect to the newly installed agents)

2.b : if it's a server name u have to check, that clients can resolve the name to correct address (netbios, dns, or hosts file check)

3. if u installed the clients manual, then it had to specified that address during setup (i don't believe u setup 800+ machine manual :) ).

post-7944-1309774475_thumb.jpg

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.