• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.

Hello

I have installed kaspersky internet security 2012 edition and the only problem i seem to be having is when i click the system tray icon it takes about 1-2 minutes for the main kaspersky window to open, Once the main kaspersky window is open any menu i click inside the main gui window eg: update - scan takes minutes to open again i run a full scan and it took 3hours..

I even uninstalled and tried a fresh install again same problem

GSI LOG

i did a gsi log like i read in a post

i have run out of ideas what to try now, I know this pc isn`t the best spec but i thought it would be ok to run kaspersky ???

Edited by the_sly_dog

Your GSI shows Shadow Defender and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware still running. That should be your slowdown. Lose the Real-Time scanning on both, prevent them running on boot, and you should be good to go. Your PC spec is fine, no worries there.

Personally, I would get rid of SD completely and only use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware for On-Demand for a file I needed a second opinion on.

please try the following:

disable the realtime elements of mbam and and remove shadow defender as they conflict with KIS 2012. then do a repair install of 2012 from the start menu. the program should be more responsive after that.

Edited by antikythera

Thank you both i have unistalled both shadowdefender and malware bytes and restarted my pc kaspersky still has the same loading times while opening up, do you think i need more ram ? i do a defrag once a week with perfectdisk

Hi. Did you also do this?

then do a repair install of 2012 from the start menu. .
Start > Programs > Kaspersky Folder > Internet Security > Repair

Hi. Did you also do this?Start > Programs > Kaspersky Folder > Internet Security > Repair

Please can u delete this thread.... i solved it in bios i changed sata type to Enhanced and kaspersky opens instant http://forum.kaspersky.com/style_emoticons...ault/b_punk.gif

thank you very much for all your help

kaspersky is lightning fast now :)

Edited by the_sly_dog