Last year I renewed my Kaspersky Anti-Virus for 1 year/3-computers for 34.95. With less than 30 days remaining on my license I checked the renewal page as was shocked to see the "discounted" price was $44.95. I looked on Amazon and saw that the boxed retail version is only $23.99! ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003WT1KH...;pf_rd_i=507846 ) Can I buy the boxed retail version and use the key that comes with it to renew my current license?

i am from malaysia....

and there is no retail amazon store here,

if i purchase the license,can i use the license?

only purchase from authorised resellers in malaysia or Kaspersky's regional website for your country. If you purchase from another region the program will not activate.

But for me in the United States, purchasing from Amazon to renew will be fine correct?

But for me in the United States, purchasing from Amazon to renew will be fine correct?

Yes.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.