Coellophysis

Add-in Kaspersky Check mail - instal problem

Hi All,

I am trying to install Kaspersky Pure 9.1.0 but I get following message error:

"The Add-in Kaspersky Mail Checker (C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Pure\mcou.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disable by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in Manufacturer for an update. If no update is available, please uninstall the Add-in."

What I am suppose to do?

Thank for your help.

Coellophysis

Hello

which outlook version is this?

was this a clean install of pure?

Good evening,

Outlook 2007

I don't understand your 2nd question? What do you mean by clean?

Did you have pure installed before you installed this version? Or kaspersky anti-virus, or internet security? Was it uninstalled prior to the installation of pure?

I installed Total Security 2016 and get the same error in OUtlook 2007. We used Internet Security 2015. I do not know if the Installer uninstalled the previous program.

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fourth (4th) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

My wife is using MS OUtlook 2007 and in the first week of January 2019 she began to get this message every time she started Outlook. We are running Kaspersky Total Security. Is this a problem with KTS or Outlook?

image.png.546f0e9e991900a34037a1a06350fa38.png

Actually the new version is KTS 2019 in which the Anti SPAM Add-On for Outlook has been removed.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.