Hello Everyone :) So I Have Buyed Kaspersky Anti Virus 2011 License From Your Website, (no i dont have the box) I haved the trial and i liked it! And I Forgot Where I Saved The License (Or Even If I Have It) So I have The Version 11.0.1.400 (a.b.c.d) And If I Delete This KAV 2011 1.400 And Instal the newest version of KAV 2011 will i still have my license?

Hope U Will Help. :)

Regards.

When you buy a license from eStore, you receive an e-mail with your license number.

If you don't have it, contact the support.

Edited by DonKid

To add a bit to what DonKid said, if you want to upgrade to a newer version you will find instructions for a "clean" upgrade in the 5th Important Topic at the top of the forum page. During the upgrade process, you will be given the opportunity to "Keep Activation Data". By doing so, your activation data will transfer to the newer version and the remaining time on your current license will be available.

Read through the process as described in the 5th Important Topic and if you have any questions, come back here and someone will help you.

k thx :)

When you buy a license from eStore, you receive an e-mail with your license number.

If you don't have it, contact the support.

k thx, but welll actually i didnt buy the license. My PC Whas Infected while re-installing (fixing it) They Buyed it :D sooo..... Yeah thx ;)

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.