Natalia Pasynkova

Beta testing of new applications start!

Beta testing of new applications  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Select the application you are going to test:

• Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows
    • Kaspersky Security Center 9
  2. 2. Describe your testing infrastructure:

• I have machines with typical configurations in a test environment. I will use it for testing.
    • I will install the application on a single machine to test the performance.
    • I would like to test Kaspersky Security Center 9 in a large network but do not have technical capacities for it.

Greetings, colleagues,

Kaspersky Lab has scheduled the release of two new applications for this autumn 2011: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows and Kaspersky Security Center 9.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows is a brand new application for protecting Windows workstations and servers. Kaspersky Security Center 9 is a revised Kaspersky Administration Kit.

We are going to arrange an open beta testing on forum this July-August and would like to raise the efficiency of this testing. So everybody willing to participate in the open beta testing – please respond.

There are valuable prizes waiting for the most active testers!

I would also like to be a beta-tester, but I will need more info what are we testing exactly.

"protecting Windows workstations and servers" is not so accurate.

Hopefully, you will specify details.

I would also like to be a beta-tester, but I will need more info what are we testing exactly.

Please wait. In the past there are different testing scenarios are published.

Hi,

Good news.

Would test both products. :beer:

Regards

Edited by Caos

:bt:

Thanks for invitation Natalya.

I'm so glad for this good news and i'd like to participate, waiting for news in July - August as you said.

Best regards!

VictorM :bs:

i would like to test both products.

There are valuable prizes waiting for the most active testers!

a brand new car?! :laugh3:

Hello

I was to participate in the beta testing of both applications.

thanks & regards,

Matt

I meant *I would like to participate* please :)

I am willing to test both products, and if anyone can find issues/bugs it is I... ;)

kevgo.

I would like to be part of the beta testing. I would like to test both products.

Edited by jerick70

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Windows is a new generation of KAV for Windows Workstations and KAV for Windows Servers.

Does this mean that this is the next version of AV for Windows Workstations and Servers to replace 6.0.4?

I would be more than happy to beta test in my lab.

:bt:

Does this mean that this is the next version of AV for Windows Workstations and Servers to replace 6.0.4?

Yes....

:bs:

is that the Kaspersky Security Center 9 call "Kaspersky security center Service provider edition" ?

is that the Kaspersky Security Center 9 call "Kaspersky security center Service provider edition" ?

No, Kaspersky Security Center 9 and Kaspersky Security Center Service Provider Edition are different applications.