Viktor

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android on Google Play Market

On 11/30/2012 at 6:25 AM, grahamathome said:

Hi

I wonder if you can help

I installed kaspersky Internet security 2013 (windows 7 64bit ) and when trying to download an attached word document in my gmail account instead of getting my usual friendly response of save or save as or open, now I get

What do yo want to do with?

?ui=2&ik=bae06dac50&view=att&th=13b4982aa6d8f6ec&attid=0_1&disp=safe&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8jN6g3C7TdkrVPcUqMXMo-&sadet=1354233726582&sads=X28XPSJNImFC-HG7TIYcvVkVrXU&sadssc=1

and the file name is not even presented!!!

What is going on?

Graham

am using Kaspersky internet security in my android. I want to know my android phone"s database update is not working .What can i do?

I apologize to the mods if I have the wrong section.  On december 2018 I purchased an annual license of KIS for android with my smartphone. I have the order receipt of the Google Play store.  Yesterday I reset my smartphone, but I forgot to save the license (I'm not registered on my kaspersky).  What do I have to do to get my license back?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.