• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Viktor

Kaspersky Internet Security for Android on Google Play Market

Hi antikythera , version 9.4.130 works fine, but I bought the version of Android Market that will not install. Evidently j.b. is not supported yet.

PS: True, the nexus s is a great phone :rolleyes:

okay thanks for sharing that. seems like Kaspersky will need to update the Google Play version then if they want to support 4.1 properly with that. someone else clearly experiencing same problem with it after being able to run full version. I am fairly sure my phone won't receive a j.b. update any time soon since it isn't really powerful enough and didn't get ICS either. they have rolled out 2.3.6 in europe for it which I manually installed from droidangel using odin

dont get it from the play store, that version wont work properly and you will find you will get little to no support for it and be told to purchase a second newer version from their site. dont get screwed over by kaspersky like i did. I suggest looking else where for a company that actually supports their product.

If you purchase it from the google store your screwed, i did the same and it wont work on my brand new galaxy S4, supports only response was to tell me to purchase a newer version from their site. Zero support for their product. Look else where for a company that actually supports their product instead of making you purchase the same software twice.

PET   
Following is the response I received from Kaspersky support (US) when I asked the same question back in May:

Here are the differences between the one in the Android Market and the one from our website.

KMS version in Android Market place ($9.95):

· This version does not have Activation codes. The product has its license built into it.

· It can only be used on the phone it is purchased on. It cannot be transferred to another phone.

· If you replaces your phone (broken, lost, stolen, upgrading), it would need to be repurchased again.

· You cannot upgrade to the latest version.

KMS version in retail and online ($29.95)

· This version has an Activation code.

· It can be installed on your currently used phone (still only one device at a time).

· If you replace your phone you can install and activate this version on your new phone.

· You are entitled to upgrade to the latest version of KMS as it is released.

Damn. If I knew that I would have just purchased the version from the Kaspersky Website :(

Damn. If I knew that I would have just purchased the version from the Kaspersky Website :(

I purchased KMS through the play store because I thought it was the ONLY way to purchase safe, reliable apps. I was assured by a geek I trust that Kaspersky is the best. Bummer I didn't know to register and log in to the forums first.

I am disappointed that KMS only secures the default browser, I wish I knew it first, I love Dolphin and uninstalled it after getting KMS.

AusOmega   

Here's an interesting question: I just bought the license for Kaspersky Internet Security on Android from Google Play for $14.95, yet my license says it is only good for 31 days, not a full year. Is anyone else having this issue?

Here's an interesting question: I just bought the license for Kaspersky Internet Security on Android from Google Play for $14.95, yet my license says it is only good for 31 days, not a full year. Is anyone else having this issue?

I am having the same issue, but trying to get support is like pulling teeth. I really wish I had read all of the reviews about the horrible tech support before ordering it. Additionally, it seems to be a very big resource hog on my Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The only thing that is the same about both phones is the CPU in both phones. It actually uses more Battery than my phones displays do.

I am having the same issue, but trying to get support is like pulling teeth. I really wish I had read all of the reviews about the horrible tech support before ordering it. Additionally, it seems to be a very big resource hog on my Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The only thing that is the same about both phones is the CPU in both phones. It actually uses more Battery than my phones displays do.

Please post your support request ID.

Paulgs3   

This was such a waste of money. Impulse buy because it is Kaspersky; worst mistake ever.

How do I remove this crap from my phone, this is no uninstall option and I cannot get the damn thing to run to get into the options. Running Gnex.

I am trying to figure out how to uninstall this app from my phone since I upgraded to Android 5.0.1

I cannot do it via the applications manager as the uninstall button does not become active.

On an other phone the instructions on the website will not work. I get to the point where I enter the passcode to get to the uninstall page. but it does not go there.

How can I get rid of this app?? :angry:

I am trying to figure out how to uninstall this app from my phone since I upgraded to Android 5.0.1

I cannot do it via the applications manager as the uninstall button does not become active.

On an other phone the instructions on the website will not work. I get to the point where I enter the passcode to get to the uninstall page. but it does not go there.

How can I get rid of this app?? :angry:

Please, create a request to tech.support and post here the number.

Installed the latest version. Now when I go to click on "update" "Scan" or anything else nothing happens! In the end I had no other choose but to uninstall it (support ticket sent).

Any help would be great.

Nik

kojo+oi   
Installed the latest version. Now when I go to click on "update" "Scan" or anything else nothing happens! In the end I had no other choose but to uninstall it (support ticket sent).

Any help would be great.

Nik

Hi,

Need more information.

Example:

What is the name of your phone and Android version?

Also from where and what version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android did you install?

:supercool:

Hai folks,

common question: any idea how/when I can get KIS on my 5.1.1 Lollipop phone? :D

Okay, on the product page it's clearly written "Android 2.3 – 5.0" so no drama about "I bought it but it doesn't work - /cry"- buuuut any news when it'll come out?

(since Google Play just told me I cannot have it, I tried to get apk workin' on it - oh well surprise, failed :b_lol1: )

Info: Xperia Z5 Compact - Android 5.1.1 - Kaspersky Total Security Multi-Device (oh well once I manage to get it)

Edited by Gergely

Kaspersky Mobile Security is live on Google Android Market.

Pricing is:

Europe: 6.95 Euro

USA: 9.95 USD

UK & rest of the World: 5.95 GBP

You can see it here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.k...e=search_result

Or directly on your Android device using keyword search.

===

I clicked on Viktor's link & it said this content is not not available in the US yet. So I tried keyword search & found this & it's free. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kms.free

I didn't browse through all of the pages of this topic but I assume it'd already been reported.

:rolleyes:

Has downloaded the last version from Market; while start most part of time the app doesn't react on taps, although is working, not hanging up. Of course, it seems to be a hard labour to log in, and apps scanning is a heavy task. Reinstalling and coincided with it firmware reset haven't contributed for the problem decision. Android 4.4.2.

Kaspersky Mobile Security is live on Google Android Market.

Pricing is:

Europe: 6.95 Euro

USA: 9.95 USD

UK & rest of the World: 5.95 GBP

You can see it here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.k...e=search_result

Or directly on your Android device using keyword search.

Good Evening Viktor,

This is my first time here.... I wanted to say my Kaspersky Mobile is letting the numbers that I've blocked, still send messages. Is there a way that I can tell if my cell has been hack? My other cell was hacked and i went through heck with it. How can i tell if my password was hack and they're using my password to log in and send my info to the world? PLEASE help. :blink: