I am used kaspersky antivirus 2010. I am enter activation key, after verification some error has be display,

ACTIVATION CODE IS INVALID FOR THIS REGION

PLZ SEE THE ATTACHMENT FILE

KINDLY SUPPORT US.

post-290983-1299749547_thumb.jpg

KAV 2010 is a Home User product! :dash1:

Yeah! its Home product. Wrong Zone!!!

However, :unsure: Please check the timezone.

Also,

Activation code is invalid for this region.
Kaspersky product that is marketed for Home Users is meant to be consumed locally by that home user, not meant to be transshipped to other markets.

Your best bet is to let Tech Support and the entity that you purchased from know what your situation is and to ask them what options are available.

Dear antikythera (Moderator), the statement you invoke does not in anyway relate to the topic... Lets not even go legal coz this could not stand in any court, least of all UK.. I spent MONEY on the product... I should have the right to give or donate it to anybody i see fit in any part of the WORLD... FYI, i Live in the UK and i have not violated any of their terms.

I innocently bought a product, not knowing that the product is locked to this country and u've got quite a nerve to say insinuate a black market inuendo. What do u want? Proof of payment? Receipts?

Calm down, you're shouting at the wrong persons....this is a user forum and not support, contact support if you wish to complain. However if you live in the UK and if you bought the software there then you're clearly got scammed by someone who have imported cheap discounted codes for another region most often this would be chinese codes. If you got scammed at Ebay....complain to them.

Now lets get real: This would not have happened if you bought activation codes via the official shop, this only happens when users go hunting for cheaper than official shop prices or buy in lets say Vietnam when on holiday......it's tempting but not a good idea exept if you wish to loose money.

P.s. Your posts including those from your second troll handle have been removed since this is not your thread/platform to rant or troll in.

Edit Next silly post deleted as well...for the same reason: Did not exactly help the OP or yourself for that matter, save yourself the breath ... again only support (or in your case wherever you bought it) can help, it's not something this user forum can help with.

Edit #2. Yet another round of off topic posting removed to your own thread.......this is Faizan Baig's thread.

I am used kaspersky antivirus 2010. I am enter activation key, after verification some error has be display,

ACTIVATION CODE IS INVALID FOR THIS REGION

PLZ SEE THE ATTACHMENT FILE

KINDLY SUPPORT US.

Good morning every body

Please i have same problem are you resolve it?

Good morning every body

Please i have same problem are you resolve it?

let Tech Support and the entity that you purchased from know what your situation is and to ask them what options are available.

open a Tech Support ticket via the link in my signature.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.