Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cupez80

KAV price

12 posts in this topic

is there any discount for KAV product :P im in indonesia. im interested in KAV personal pro .

Hi cupez80

Is there any particular reason that you want to use Pro? Personal will serve you just as well and you will most likely be able to upgrade to Kav 6 (2006 when this arrives in 2-4 months, remember Kav 2006 will only come in one version (like Pro in terms of options) for homeuse + a suite. I don't know about discounts in Indonesia, have you tried these resellers. :)

Hi cupez80

Is there any particular reason that you want to use Pro? Personal will serve you just as well and you will most likely be able to upgrade to Kav 6 (2006 when this arrives in 2-4 months, remember Kav 2006 will only come in one version (like Pro in terms of options) for homeuse + a suite. I don't know about discounts in Indonesia, have you tried these resellers. :)

waht is the difference between personal and personal pro ? :lol:

Look here in post # 3 from the Ice-Kav forum, Keith explains this better than i do. :)

thx for your info. :lol: does script monitoring slowdown web loading time ? if this correct then i should disable script monitoring and by doing that i cant protect my system againts dangerous script ? :o

... does script monitoring slowdown web loading time ?

I haven't noticed any significant delay caused by the script monitor when downloading web pages with KAV Personal 5.0.372.

I haven't noticed any significant delay caused by the script monitor when downloading web pages with KAV Personal 5.0.372.

thx for your attention. personnally which one do you choose, KAV 5 personal or personal pro ? are there any spesific reasons ? sorry for asking too much question cause i need some opinion to make decision between kav 5 personal and personal pro :lol:

The answer is simple, if you're a homeuser then go with Personal, the detection should be the same. :)

The answer is simple, if you're a homeuser then go with Personal, the detection should be the same. :)

so who will use the PRO version ? sorry for my stupid question but im really dont get it.

Many SW vendors feel obliged to have a Pro version of their flagship products. "Pro" sounds better and helps to increase earnings. Anyway, the question "Pro or non-Pro" will be obsolete in a few months when KAV 2006 will be released.

Many SW vendors feel obliged to have a Pro version of their flagship products. "Pro" sounds better and helps to increase earnings. Anyway, the question "Pro or non-Pro" will be obsolete in a few months when KAV 2006 will be released.

ok thx for your attention don-p & galileo. ill ask you if i need something bout KAV.

best regard,

cupez80 :lol:

btw. ive already installed KAV 5 Personal Trial as your suggestion and i dont have any problem with it ;)

You're welcome, if you like the trial, then you can buy a key to add (through the supportsection of Kav 5.0) in this link, remember to save it to a floppy/disc. :)