Hi. Hope you can help me in 2 questions.

1st:

aaame3.th.jpg

Tried roolback and download again but i always get this error

2nd:

bbbtm3.th.jpg

If i uncheck remember this action doesn't connect even if i allow it.

I had this feature on ZoneAlarm and used a lot if i wanted to give access to an aplication only once to the internet, and worked fine.

1. Just wait, that will be corrected ASAP, you're still being protected, you're just not getting the latest update.

2. Are you absolutely sure? I ask because i use this option too sometimes and it works for me.

2. Are you absolutely sure? I ask because i use this option too sometimes and it works for me.

Yep, i'm sure.

Tried with IE and a lot of applications.

Never works for me.

So no ideia?

Just installed on another pc Zone Alarm and that feature works fine but on KIS i've to check ALLWAYS, i've no option to give access only once. (i'm on training mode, like i did for many years using ZA)

Edited by slowdive

So no ideia?

Just installed on another pc Zone Alarm and that feature works fine but on KIS i've to check ALLWAYS, i've no option to give access only once. (i'm on training mode, like i did for many years using ZA)

No, i haven't, as i said it works for me (used it today), you only have KIS installed correct?

No, i haven't, as i said it works for me (used it today), you only have KIS installed correct?

Yes, only KIS. Can this be caused by a router?

For example i registered a game, so i had to give access and choose always remember.

Because of that a few days latter i found out it was connecting without my permission, because in the 1st time i have to choose remeber....

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.