Viktor

KMS for Android & Blackberry is available

21 posts in this topic

I have installed KMS 9.4 Trial version. It looks very much like the previous beta versions we were trying out. Still no evidence of a Firewall and I could not see any scanning options or security level options.

Does the trial version have limited functionality or is this as much as it does until the next update?

KMS for Android is still new. Many new features will be added in the future!

World-class security for mobile platforms. Now for Android and Blackberry!

Download now

Any news on when this will be available for Android and iPhone for Business customers with enterprise space security? I still only see version 8 with nothing for droids or iPhones.

I purchased Kaspersky Mobile Security for my BlackBerry Bold and tried to download it with this link: http://kms.kaspersky.com and tried scanning qr code, but doesn't work. After it downloads it ask my to restart my device and when I do, no installation occurs.

Is there any available KMS for sony ericsson vivaz?? :dash1:

What is your Symbian version?

Hi, rydorien ,

That depends on how your Android is customized (may be it is cut down completely). Actually, the answer is "Yes", KMS was tested on one of Huawei devices, and it was ok.

You can download free trial at kms.kaspersky.com

Hello, can someone from KL answer this please.

Is there a UK version of Kaspersky Mobile Security 9.4.90 for Android being developed to replace the current version 9.22.76? I'm not after a release date, just a yes or no answer will suffice. If there isn't I will download and install the 9.4.90 release. Thanks.

Hi antikythera.

Kaspersky Team is translating all versions yet.

Did you try the version 9.4.56 ?

Hi antikythera.

Kaspersky Team is translating all versions yet.

Did you try the version 9.4.56 ?

Thanks for the reply DonKid. I did try 9.4.56 however, 9.22.76 is a newer release according to its time stamp and works better on my phone. It is also the one I am directed to download from the Q-Scan tag. I can confirm having tried both that 9.22.76 scans run quicker, the program interface is more responsive and it draws less battery power.

The multiple *.apk versions are a little confusing but as long as the one I run works efficiently and doesn't cripple the phone I'm happy.

Edited by antikythera

Just wondering about two things:

1. Is there any plans to support encryption for Android?

2. Is there any information about how well the encryption works? (encryption key, where it's stored, if it's generated by the mobile phone, etc)

Thanks for any reply on the subject.

Just wondering about two things:

1. Is there any plans to support encryption for Android?

2. Is there any information about how well the encryption works? (encryption key, where it's stored, if it's generated by the mobile phone, etc)

Thanks for any reply on the subject.

No, there are no plans to incorperate encryption into KMS 10 for Android, likewise for KTS.

I hope KMS 10 eventually gets mugshot :P

does it have registration key just like on the desktop flatform?

yes it requires an activation code.

Edited by antikythera

From where we upload it safely ?

Upload it?......... what exactly are you asking? :)

i am turn off my mobile (after install Kaspersky Security for Mbile ) but i cant turn on because the ksm want secret code how can me fix this problem ..... now i am cant open my phone (android) .... please if can you help me

Please, read this topic.

Edited by DonKid

It doesn't appear yet to have malware protection for Android phones as some other products have. Any ideas on if/when that might be added?