Admitad extension for Google Chrome does not work

The extension for Google Chrome does not work when the antivirus is enabled. what should I do?https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/admitad-extension/cidalejakfnmkeioolifplbocphngkhl?hl=ru
Hello Rapidshe!! In order to help you we need more details about the problem. What do you mean it doesn't work? You cannot click, it doesn't show in the extensions? What's your Kaspersky product, and what's the version of it? You can find out by opening Kaspersky and clicking in the headset you will find in the bottom left corner of the application, next to the settings, it says "support". There you will find the Application's version. Also try to pause and observe if the problem persists. To do that go to the settings and disable the Protection clicking on the switch you will find next to "Protection". Worth noting that I have installed the extension myself in GC and it works perfectly with KTS 19.0 (f) Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
A similar situation. I do not use other browsers. Only chrome and edge. Microsoft Edge:
Hello Rapidshe, Using GoogleChrome, go to "More Tools", Developer Toots", open "Console", select ? to clear the Console, go to the site, look in the Console for RED alerts only, save the log & upload the log using the "upload icon" in your reply. Thanks.

• 8 months later...