kaspersky protection is grey on firefox [Closed]

Arwa
Go to solution Solved by Friend,

Hello, my main bowser is firefox and the kaspersky protection icon is grey Both firefox and kaspersky are up on date It says that “all protection components are running” but my main bowser isn’t protected. I’m having this problem since late May/early June does anyone know how to fix it?

Hello Arwa, Welcome! Thanks for the info and images, very helpful:thumbsup_tone2: Please tell us: 1⃣Operating system name, version, build? 2⃣KAV: (a) Version & patch(x)? x = letter? (b) Free or licensed? 3⃣Firefox, name: version? 4⃣ Google version? ---- Please go to Firefox, extensions, please post an image of the page: I realise you have posted the ext image however I'd like to check/confirm that full page please? ---- Also, there's several things to try but it would be good to have all the data first please? Please let us know? Thanks!

Hello Arwa, Welcome! Thanks for the info and images, very helpful:thumbsup_tone2: Please tell us: 1⃣Operating system name, version, build? 2⃣KAV: (a) Version & patch(x)? x = letter? (b) Free or licensed? 3⃣Firefox, name: version? 4⃣ Google version? ---- Please go to Firefox, extensions, please post an image of the page: I realise you have posted the ext image however I'd like to check/confirm that full page please? ---- Also, there's several things to try but it would be good to have all the data first please? Please let us know? Thanks!
Hello FLOOD thank you for answering Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134 build 17134 Kaspersky anti-virus 2017 Version 18.0.0.405 (b) Firefox 68.0.1 I tried to reinstall kav and it still has the same

• Solution
Arwa these components (Anti-Banner and Private Browsing) are not in Kaspersky Anti-Virus, so they cannot be enabled. Reinstall antivirus as follows:[spoiler] Uninstall the older version with kavremvr utility: https://support.kaspersky.com/common/uninstall/1464#block2 Afterwards, download the latest Kaspersky: - navigate to: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/antivirus - click the red "DOWNLOAD NOW" button; - wait for the download to complete. Once the file is downloaded, please run it to install the program and activate it with your 20-character activation code. https://support.kaspersky.com/14980#block1[/spoiler]

Arwa wrote: grey kaspersky protection extension.
Hello Arwa. This table shows the available / unavailable - as per Kaspersky AV home software, also, note FREE software also has additional limitations: & The KAV Kaspersky protection ext is GREY, however, clicking it opens Kaspersky OnScreen KeyBoard & the version of Kaspersky extension, atm, is: Firefox: 30.0.3762.27d-20190319165301 Google: 30.0.3724.0 Thanks.

Arwa wrote: grey kaspersky protection extension.
Hello Arwa. This table shows the available / unavailable - as per Kaspersky AV home software, also, note FREE software also has additional limitations: & The KAV Kaspersky protection ext is GREY, however, clicking it opens Kaspersky OnScreen KeyBoard & the version of Kaspersky extension, atm, is: Firefox: 30.0.3762.27d-20190319165301 Google: 30.0.3724.0 Thanks.
Hello, my Kaspersky isn’t free, I brought it early this yrar Do you suggest to buy internet security?

FREE software has additional limitations. KAV, GREY Protection extension v atm = Firefox: 30.0.3762.27d-20190319165301. Google: 30.0.3724.0 --
Hello, my Kaspersky isn’t free, Do you suggest to buy internet security? --
Hello @Arwa, (me personally) I've always used KTS, has all the bells & whistles for very little extra $/yr.
  1. 2020 has been commercially released, for all regions. https://support.kaspersky.com/#s_tab2.
Best regards!

Arwa I suggest you look for Kaspersky perhaps at your local stores, or (depending on where you live) on kaspersky.co.uk where the key works for the entire EU and Falkland Islands, usa.kaspersky.com for USA and Canada... Global website kaspersky.com is the most expensive way. For example, on usa.kaspersky.com you can get Internet Security 3 devices for as low as $40. I live in Croatia and bought KTS via the UK website for 35 pounds :)