Firefox and the problems with cookies from host ec2-35-169-248-108.compute-1.amazonaws

Firefox User

This question has been posted in the firefox support at https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1266489 The host // LINK DELETED BY MODERATION // keeps making creating cookies on my computer and deleting them on every creation of new tab and closure of the same. I cannot find anything infected on my computer even when scanned in an offline mode ie booted with a rescue disk with multiple anti viruses like Kaspersky, Comodo, Eset and ClamAV rescue disks. Even after upgrading the firefox from 67.0.3 to 68.0.1 with the lastest addons and plugins this behavior has not changed. Cannot find what is wrong in the Windows Installation and there is no malware detected in the in the system by any of the above anti viruses. What is the correct was to get rid of this supposed "malware" ? any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance for your time and effort.

I cannot find anything infected on my computer even when scanned in an offline mode ie booted with a rescue disk with multiple anti viruses like Kaspersky,
If Kaspersky doesn't detect any infected object then it looks like your system is clean. Please don't post suspicious links on this Forum.

i am attempting to follow up all the instructions in the pinned topic, will report back later with the status of the cleanup operation.
Firefox User.
  1. Are you using Kaspersky Protection extension Private Browsing ?
&
  1. Firefox Cookies and Site Data Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed ?
  2. Browser Privacy - Content Blocking - Block invisible content that tracks the sites you visit and profiles you use.
&
  1. Why are you using - Cookie AutoDelete - moz-extension://5c53426f-7ee9-4bd0-b2bb-9071b1a81963/ ?
----
  1. Have you looked at the browser console logs to trace the amazonaws source?
Thanks

Enable Detect Other Software. - Done Do a databases update - Done and it was updated properly Clear the contents of your Temp folder - Done, about 300 files and folders were deleted Uninstall any recently installed junk - Done, There was nothing Uninstall any and all junk toolbars - Done, there were none Disable any and all junk browser add-ons and extensions and plugins - Done, there were none Remove the junk argument from the target field - Done, nothing was there Remove any and all junk search providers - Done, nothing except google and other Standard ones Change your home page - Done, not necessary to change Reset the router - Done, and checked with saved settings that i had saved when i had bought the router no differences. Any better after that? No the cookie keeps deleted after every tab closed

1. Are you using Kaspersky Protection extension Private Browsing ? NO
&
  1. Firefox Cookies and Site Data Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed ? NO
  2. Browser Privacy - Content Blocking - Block invisible content that tracks the sites you visit and profiles you use. NO,
&
  1. Why are you using - Cookie AutoDelete - moz-extension://5c53426f-7ee9-4bd0-b2bb-9071b1a81963/ ? TO autoclear cookies
----
  1. Have you looked at the browser console logs to trace the amazonaws source? How do i do that? please let me know and i will try to upload it over here.

Kaspersky doesn't detect any infected object but the link mentioned above still is active ie the cookies are being still deleted by cookie auto delete any suggestions what more i can do ?
even with the kasperky rescue disk there is nothing infected, did a full scan.

Hello Firefox User, May I ask why:
  1. Kaspersky Protection extension Private Browsing
  2. Firefox Cookies and Site Data - Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed
  3. Browser Privacy - Content Blocking
are not being used? --- 4⃣ Log data collated in (original) .pdf, save as a text file, upload please? 5⃣ Cookie auto delete - log, upload please? Thanks.

1. Kaspersky Protection extension Private Browsing - Extension is disabled because Kaspersky Free was crashing every now and then to rule out the firefox being the cause we had disabled it
  2. Firefox Cookies and Site Data - Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed - Another thing to rule the cause - found out that it does not affect anything
  3. Browser Privacy - Content Blocking - Another thing to totally rule out Firefox being the cause of crashes in Kaspersky Free
Log data collated in (original) .pdf, save as a text file, upload please? Yes reproduced below whcih is the same as Cookie AutoDelete Log //Mod edit: deleted lots of unwanted links. Please post text, or post disabled links.

Have you followed the configuration guidance from CookieAutoDelete, which includes configuring Firefox? YES, followed to the letter which is
  1. Disabled Trackers
  2. Disabled All Third Party Cookies
  3. Disabled Cryptominers
  4. Disabled Fingerprinters
in the firefox options Enabled Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed why or how, is the issue you have, related to Kaspersky software ? When I uninstall Kaspersky Free there are nothing in the Log files of CookieAutoDelete.