Sign in to follow this  
lepi.nrc

Virus Scan TASK

Hi All ,

When I Start VirusScan Task From Group task , some User Restart his computer And this Task stoped at that Client .

please Say me , how can i rebuff this users ?

Hi All ,

When I Start VirusScan Task From Group task , some User Restart his computer And this Task stoped at that Client .

please Say me , how can i rebuff this users ?

Do you have "Run Missed tasks" enabled for this task?

Do you have "Run Missed tasks" enabled for this task?

Yes , Its Enabled But It Working When A computer Turn Off . That Means If A Computer Is Turn Off And You Turn On It ,

Virus Scan Task Is Starting .

( If you see Your computer is Slow , you Can Restart Your Computer And Virus Scan Task Is Stoped & in Admin Kit you can see this Alarm " task stoped with user " ).

Yes , Its Enabled But It Working When A computer Turn Off . That Means If A Computer Is Turn Off And You Turn On It ,

Virus Scan Task Is Starting .

( If you see Your computer is Slow , you Can Restart Your Computer And Virus Scan Task Is Stoped & in Admin Kit you can see this Alarm " task stoped with user " ).

Lovin The Capital Letters On Each Word Here :)

Sorry I can't help, I don't really understand.

Lovin The Capital Letters On Each Word Here :)

Sorry I can't help, I don't really understand.

i want start virus scan task and if anybody restart or shutdown his computer when agin turn on , Resume this task.

is there any way ? :huh:

i want start virus scan task and if anybody restart or shutdown his computer when agin turn on , Resume this task.

is there any way ? :huh:

I see you have run missed tasks enabled. Other than notifiying the users via email/message etc the only thing I can think of is WOL.

Do you use WOL? aka wake on lan

Edited by matt.byrne

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.