rashvir

BitDefender vs KAV

Morning, i have just been introduced to BitDefender linux and the person introduced it to me said to be much more easier to manage compared to KAV. I do feel comfortable however with KAV because it updates every hour and well it has been one of the best AV for a long time. Maybe someone can give some comments on these two AV?

Morning, i have just been introduced to BitDefender linux and the person introduced it to me said to be much more easier to manage compared to KAV.  I do feel comfortable however with KAV because it updates every hour and well it has been one of the best AV for a long time.  Maybe someone can give some comments on these two AV?

HI, :)

this can be very long post :) because it is very havy to compare two AV

as you have told,KAV is updateing on each HOUR and Bit ... maybe two three

time's per day.So for me there is no need to speek about this anymore :)

stick to the KAV and be virus free :)

HI, :)

this can be very long post :) because it is very havy to compare two AV

as you have told,KAV is updateing on each HOUR and Bit ... maybe two three

time's per day.So for me there is no need to speek about this anymore :)

stick to the KAV and be virus free :)

Yes sir! :P

BitDefender actually updates every hour now too.

Your copy of BitDefender will be updated 24 times a day over the Internet, directly or through a Proxy Server.

BitDefender actually updates every hour now too.

Have you checked this information? Where does it come from?

I can assure you that this information is false, for example, since today 00:00:00 there was only 1 updates for BitDefender, against 4 for Kaspersky Lab products.

Statistics based on my own experience. ;)

Have you checked this information? Where does it come from?
The BitDefender 9 series of products - Standard, Professional Plus and Internet Security - are all advertised as having hourly updates. (See this page as an example, and check under 'More features' where you'll see 'Hourly Updates'.) Perhaps this is misleading information then?

I did try out the Internet Security product sometime ago, and updates were hourly altho there were some updates that were very small.

I was the tecnical support of another antivirus, But definitively kasperky is the best.  :D

Is Kaspersky better than Bitdefender? The reason for this is some people said that Kaspersky is taking a lot of your bandwidth almost like Norton. And makes the system slower... Is this true? I'm using Bitdefender at the moment but don't like the people from Bitdefender at all!!! But the product is decent...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.