KMelton

Switch Admin Servers on LAN subnets

We have a main office and several branch offices. The master Admin Server is in the main office. Each branch office has a slave Admin Server that is also a Domain Controller/DHCP Server on our LAN/WAN. Each branch office also has it's own subnet.

Laptops and desktops will often be deployed from on office to another. Is there a way through Network Agent policy, or some other mechanism, to have a machine (laptop and/or desktop) automatically receive it's updates from the local master or slave server depending on which office it is in? For example, let's say I have a desktop in the main office that is currently receiving its updates from the master Admin Server. I later re-deploy that machine to one of the branch offices and would like for that machine to now receive its updates from the local slave Admin Server in that office. Is this possible?

I appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Kenny

I think you can create Profiles which should respond to your needs. I will check it tomorrow.

Edited by Testeur09

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.