kelvinng

Email Notification & Event Processing

Hi,

i configured email Notification for my KAV Admin Kit Server (Administration Server_Notification.jpg), do i have to key in those settitng again in the advanced setting on Event processing for Administration server (Administration Server_Event processing.jpg) & Event processing for Policy (Policy for Workstation_Event processing.jpg) OR just check on send mail without configure the advanced setting ? :blink:

post-4900-1154568359.jpg

post-4900-1154568386.jpg

post-4900-1154568425.jpg

I think once it is set in the admin server properties you just have to check the box. You could go into advanced settings and add a title or some such to make it easier to see at a glance what is hapening or to test though.

Hi,

i configured email Notification for my KAV Admin Kit Server (Administration Server_Notification.jpg), do i have to key in those settitng again in the advanced setting on Event processing for Administration server (Administration Server_Event processing.jpg) & Event processing for Policy (Policy for Workstation_Event processing.jpg) OR just check on send mail without configure the advanced setting ? :blink:

Settings from the the 'Notification' tab in the server's properties are used by default. So in case you don't configure the settings in the 'Event processing' tab explicitly, settings from the 'Notification' tab will be used.

Regardless of what I use for an SMTP Server I get the error:

"Error sending command to SMTP server"

The admin kit is installed on SBS2003

TIA

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.