Hi,

I have GVT (the top net service provider in Brazil). My speed is 10M. The problem is that before installing KIS 2010 and KIS2011 it worked wonderfully. Now I bought 7 licences and KIS isn't working. It looks like when I'm surfing it keeps blocking the data from coming to my pc from time to time. It works, stops for some time, as if I don't have the internet available, then it comes back. This last all and every day. This issue has been reported by several users, so I'm quite sure it isn't my pc. When I unistall KIS all goes back to normal. I'd like some support on how to make it work.

I have a pc with 2.8G intel core duo, 3.5G Ram.

My OS is WinXP service pack 3.

Thank you.

Marcos Daniel

Hi.

Reset your hosts file to default: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034/EN-US Reboot

Update your Ethernet adapter: See Summary > Update of your GSI for link and information.

Clear out temp file contents located in folder at: C:\DOCUME~1\MD\CONFIG~1\Temp\ Reboot

You may have to show hidden files & folders via folder options > view from the control panel.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.