Jump to content
samak

Unable to update all component.

Recommended Posts

HI,

 

We are using kaspersky workspace antivirus in 150 system. in system while try to update from admin server update is happening but giving error not all component were updated. but othere system are updating properly.i try to reinstall antivirus & remove update folder from admin kit & reupdate all bases,patches & indesxes. but still same isue is there.

 

KWSS version is 6.0.4.1424 & admin kit is 8.0.2090 pl help me.

 

 

thanks & Regards,

Sam.

post-291550-1285677994_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Hello,

 

I have had the same message on at least one workstation today. What is the exact component that wasn't able to update for you? For me it was part of the Anti Hacker component.

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Hello,

 

I have had the same message on at least one workstation today. What is the exact component that wasn't able to update for you? For me it was part of the Anti Hacker component.

 

Regards

 

Same for me - may workstations affected. Same for Anti Hacker component.

 

Kenny

 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm seeing as well. At least on our end it's this file that's the culprit:

/bases/ids/i386/klfw.kdz

 

I've tried deleting the repository and redownloading it but that doesn't fix anything. I'm hoping it'll be fixed with the next update.

Share this post


Link to post
/bases/ids/i386/klfw.kdz

I just tried again, still getting "not all components were updated".

 

In our case it's a different file: /bases/ids/i386/klcr.kdz. I don't know if that means anything.

Share this post


Link to post

1) Clean the Temp folder on the server

С:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\8.0\temp

 

2) delete files

 

klcr.kdz

klfw.kdz

klick.kdz

klin.kdz

klog.kdz

klstm.kdz

 

in folders

i386

x64

 

\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\KLShare\Updates\bases\ids

 

launched a task updates the server

 

Share this post


Link to post
1) Clean the Temp folder on the server

С:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\8.0\temp

 

Could you tell us what the path on Windows Server 2008 R2 is?

 

Thx alot :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Could you tell us what the path on Windows Server 2008 R2 is?

 

Thx alot :)

x64? x32?

 

 

1) Windows Vista / 7 / 2008, 64 bit

\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\Share\Updates

\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\8.0\temp

 

2) Windows Vista / 7 / 2008, 32 bit;

\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\Share\Updates

\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\8.0\temp

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
There is a 32bit 2008 R2?

Sorry, did not know update that.

thanks

No, of course, I'm not careful, R2 missed :)

Share this post


Link to post
1) Clean the Temp folder on the server

С:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\8.0\temp

 

2) delete files

 

klcr.kdz

klfw.kdz

klick.kdz

klin.kdz

klog.kdz

klstm.kdz

 

in folders

i386

x64

 

\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\KLShare\Updates\bases\ids

 

launched a task updates the server

 

 

I tried the all but still issue not resolved. so can u pls tell me any another posibilities?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Could you tell us what the path on Windows Server 2008 R2 is?

 

Thx alot :)

 

 

Os installed for administration kit is Windows 7.

Share this post


Link to post

I had this too. My Admin Kit is running on Windows Server 2008 R2. I followed this procedure to solve it:

 

1. I deleted everything inside the C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\8.0\temp\temporaryFolder folder

2. I deleted everything inside the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Administration Kit\Share\Updates folder

3. I ran the "Download updates to repository" task in Kaspersky Admin Kit

 

After that, the clients stopped reporting the "not all components were updated" status.

 

/Mike

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.