• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Sign in to follow this  
Frikky

I closed the gadget and I can't get it back

Frikky   

Hi everybody, I hope you can help me.

I have Kaspersky internet security 2011 version 11.0.0.232 and when I first installed it, on windows 7 home premium, I had the Kaspersky gadget right on my desktop, then accidentaly I hit the close button and I'm not able to get it back on my desktop.

Is there a way to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance

Frikky   

Hi everybody, I hope you can help me.

I have Kaspersky internet security 2011 version 11.0.0.232 and when I first installed it, on windows 7 home premium, I had the Kaspersky gadget right on my desktop, then accidentaly I hit the close button and I'm not able to get it back on my desktop.

Is there a way to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance

Hi Frikky

it could be a problem of build 11.0.0.232.

Anyway please check in the Desktop Gadget utility of Win 7 if the Kaspersky Gadget is available and then check if you can add it back.

Otherwise i would advise you to upgrade to build 11.0.1.400, in order to do so please remove 11.0.0.232 otherwise you could get a "WholeProduct Feature" error during 11.0.1.400 on the PC

During the product uninstallation, please enable the option to maintain on the system:

- activation data

- Quarantine and backup objects.

You can download 11.0.1.400 from our Global site www.kaspersky.com

richbuff   

In addition to what rudger instructed, pleasd clean install .400, as quoted below:

Hi Frikky

it could be a problem of build 11.0.0.232.

Anyway please check in the Desktop Gadget utility of Win 7 if the Kaspersky Gadget is available and then check if you can add it back.

Otherwise i would advise you to upgrade to build 11.0.1.400, in order to do so please remove 11.0.0.232 otherwise you could get a "WholeProduct Feature" error during 11.0.1.400 on the PC

During the product uninstallation, please enable the option to maintain on the system:

- activation data

- Quarantine and backup objects.

You can download 11.0.1.400 from our Global site www.kaspersky.com