Sign in to follow this  
DJROD

Kaspersky Password Manager, How can it be trusted?

I know this may be a dumb question but ive always wanted to ask this. I mean....can the Password Manager be trusted???? I mean...when you put ALL you sensitive info in there....i mean...wont the people who work for Kaspersky or the people who made the program see all your passwords and stuff if they wanted to???? I mean..your storing your personal info on some data base. But it always makes me think that there are other people in the world...like the people who work for them...that can see your info. Thats the PW part in all antivirus software i never trusted. I mean..if you reply to this....please try to explain deeply how they really cant see my info if they wanted to. Thanks.

Your right rudger...i couldnt find it at 1st. I was looking for for a section with Password manager and couldnt find it. Glad its in the right place now. Hope someone leave there insights to my question. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.