Sign in to follow this  
anawde

Installation failed

hello

i bought 3 licenses of kaspersky pure, and i removed the old version kaspersky 7 after it's license been expired,

then i downloaded kaspersky pure and i've tried many and many times to install it, but the only message that i got is "installation failed" and i have to restart my computer over and over again.

now i bought the licenses and i removed the old version so my computer is without protection, but kaspersky pure doesn't want to be installed in my computer, i tried to search on the internet for a solution but there is nothing, i tried to contact the support team, but it's very difficult to get hold of them.. :dash1:

please assist me what to do?

Regards

Thanks richbuff, i've done what you've said, but that won't fix anything.

i think it's report the error and send it to "someone" but my problem never been solved!

what can i don to fix this problem?

Thanks richbuff, i've done what you've said, but that won't fix anything.

i think it's report the error and send it to "someone" but my problem never been solved!

what can i don to fix this problem?

Post URL with your GSI report, so we can look at it.

Make sure you have your Activation Code handy first, then (if applicable) right click the K icon and select Exit, then run the removal tool:

http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463

Download and extract it to your C:\ drive (so its located in c:\kavremover). Scroll down in the linked instructions and select All Known Products. Reboot after tool use.

Then refresh the infcache. Rename infcache.1, located at C:\Windows\inf\infcache.1 to infcache.1.old

Then download a fresh distributive of the installer from links contained here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=177856

You will need your Activation Code after install > reboot.

Hello Kaspersky,

My problem is the same as baboya's problem - I need your help

Etteched my getsysteminfo log - http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...11df97b61535e43

i bought 3 licenses of kaspersky pure, and i removed the old version kaspersky 7 after it's license been expired,

then i downloaded kaspersky pure and i've tried many and many times to install it, but the only message that i got is "installation failed" and i have to restart my computer over and over again.

now i bought the licenses and i removed the old version so my computer is without protection, but kaspersky pure doesn't want to be installed in my computer, i tried to search on the internet for a solution but there is nothing, i tried to contact the support team, but it's very difficult to get hold of them..

please assist me what to do?

Regards

GetSystemInfo_TOTAL45_1_user_2010_08_29_12_01_05.zip

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.