vfr700f2

Wife wants to get online grocery coupons but they are blocked!

8 posts in this topic

I'm using XP Pro and IE with KIS 2010.

My wife wants to get online grocery coupons from bettycrocker.com, but they are blocked. I added several variations of "bettycrocker.com" to the banner whitelist and the trusted addresses list, but still can't get on.

I went thru this same process with Facebook Texas Hold'em poker (thanks to all who posted in that thread!) and that worked fine, but I can't get this coupon thing going.

The main Betty Crocker page loads fine, but when I click on "coupons", I get a "message from webpage" box that says "error:" and gives no further info. I click on "OK" and the box goes away, but the page never loads. When I shut off KIS, the page works fine.

Any help would be appreciated!!

thanks

kevin

Try disabling anti-banner and parental control. See if that makes a difference.

Parental control was already disabled. Disabling anti-banner allows the coupons to work -- now how do I find what address to allow or setting to change so I can have anti-banner AND coupons?

thanks!

Nope, that didn't fix it....

thanks for trying!

kevin

Hi,

Just curious when you said you tried various ways, did you add the Astericks * before and after the urls:

One ex: *.bettycrocker.com/*

Ray

Hi,

Just curious when you said you tried various ways, did you add the Astericks * before and after the urls:

One ex: *.bettycrocker.com/*

Ray

Yup. :icon20:

Have you checked the AntiBanner reports to see what is being blocked? If you find blocked items then you can right click, Allow.

It might be something related to coupon printer or there might be more than one item.

Also, when making changes to the AB Whitelist or Blacklist, you should clear your browser cache and restart your browser.

Have you checked the AntiBanner reports to see what is being blocked? If you find blocked items then you can right click, Allow.

It might be something related to coupon printer or there might be more than one item.

Also, when making changes to the AB Whitelist or Blacklist, you should clear your browser cache and restart your browser.

Up until now, I hadn't found the banner reports. I finally found them, and mixed in with the bettycrocker.com hits were various coupons.com hits. When I whitelisted coupons.com, it fixed the problem.

THANKS ALL!!!

kevin