hi..my kaspersky has detected a thread but when i click neutralize all...nothing happen...i am very worried

Welcome. What Kaspersky Version and full build number? What kind of threats? Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. With columns widened to show full name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

Welcome. What Kaspersky Version and full build number? What kind of threats? Post screenshot of Detected > Active threats. With columns widened to show full name and object and path/location details.

How to take and post screenshot: PrtSc (Print screen) key (upper right part of keyboard)> open Paint (Start > All programs > Accessories) > Edit > Paste, File > Save as (jpeg or

png, Not bmp). When replying, Browse > click once to select file > Open > Upload > add reply.

i can not fix the problem, the button fix it did't function

post-294997-1280315144_thumb.jpg

my anti virus kaspersky internet security 2010 really has a problem.now it cannot fix any detected virus.

post-294997-1280315518_thumb.jpg

Clear the Detected list and also Clear the quarantine: Detected > Active threats > right click > Disinfect all > right click > Clear list > Quarantined > right click > Clear list, then scan again > then post screenshot of Detected > All detected malware. With columns widened to show full name and object details.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.