DenMorozov

Release KIS/KAV2011 CF1 11.0.1.400

John09   
same for me here, I had the issue with previous builds but since the last build and 400 it's been working for me. I also did a clean install using the

remove tool and removing a few things by hand. I have tested each day I have the machine running and with different galleries. I'd be curious if there

is something different in the logs of the people still having an issue. Try to get logs to them, without those you may never get a fix at release.

This is also reported in russian forums, and several traces have been submitted by different members.

I already tried removing everything in this machine by all methods but it didn't solve anything, the freeze even happens on a "clean" computer with no previous install of any version of KIS.

Also excluding dllhost.exe from Proactive Defense and Application Control didn't solve the issue on that machine.

This is a very bad issue, I'm concerned that KL might release a final version with a large flaw like this. :unsure:

gaxcon   
same for me here, I had the issue with previous builds but since the last build and 400 it's been working for me. I also did a clean install using the

remove tool and removing a few things by hand. I have tested each day I have the machine running and with different galleries. I'd be curious if there

is something different in the logs of the people still having an issue. Try to get logs to them, without those you may never get a fix at release.

In my case, I have the Windows Photo Viewer problem in 3 cleans computers. After format I install b400 and I have the problem

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, KIS CF1 (11.0.0.400 RC)

I can confirm Windows Photo Viewer problem too. Simply open any folder having few pictures and try to navigate them quickly --> Computer/OS freeze --> Only solution is Hard Reset (too dangerous, lost two just downloaded files). Hope this time, KL devs will fix this problem before Commercial Release.

What about putting database release date and threats found/resolved in a protection center? it looks boring... :ak: and the k2010 skin is waaay better than k2011... is gui designer of k2010 alive? :P

what about removing gui unnecessary elements from older kis/kav (2009,2010) from the /skin/images folder? that would make installation file smaller,installation would be faster and it uses less space on disk?

this is getting very enoying now that KIS 2011 CF1 11.0.1.400 (RC) keep freezing my laptop and make unusable but to do a force turn off,this is the 3'rd time now and on my point of view this is bad to use it and there are lots of bugs to fix them and i can see it on internet that kas is selling it right now lol Version 2011 (11.0.0.232),im not installing this one ever again till is stable to use it

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, KIS CF1 (11.0.0.400 RC)

I can confirm Windows Photo Viewer problem too. Simply open any folder having few pictures and try to navigate them quickly --> Computer/OS freeze --> Only solution is Hard Reset (too dangerous, lost two just downloaded files). Hope this time, KL devs will fix this problem before Commercial Release.

Windows 7 Ultimate x32, KIS CF1 (11.0.0.400 RC)

confirm. only force reboot can take you out of freeze state

All mails checked via Trillian are identified as phising. I'm assuming it's because Trillian only download headers without the To field.

this is getting very enoying now that KIS 2011 CF1 11.0.1.400 (RC) keep freezing my laptop and make unusable but to do a force turn off,this is the 3'rd time now and on my point of view this is bad to use it and there are lots of bugs to fix them and i can see it on internet that kas is selling it right now lol Version 2011 (11.0.0.232),im not installing this one ever again till is stable to use it

TurboRider this is a testing thread and NOT a release thread. Please you the currect 2010 release or wait till the 2011 release. The one on the site is a different version and NOT this build. Don't install testing software on your main machine if it is that critical for you to have a 100% working machine.

drzen   

I can not connect to vpn Its Hidden service. Windows 11.0.1.400 Kaspersky 7 x32

Note: I did not have these problems with 232 version. :angry:

Edited by drazen

Whizard   

Photo Viewer bug has been now confirmed and entered onto KL internal tracker.

Photo Viewer bug has been now confirmed and entered onto KL internal tracker.

thanks, sure KL are working on and not only on this bug. it's some days that nothing appear and this confirm the hard work. somebody see at the horizon new release?

we want take part of it :b_lol1:

regards

Edited by massalama

7of9   

I'm hopping the firewall leak bugs have been fixed. I guess we will see once its out. If they got thos bugs i reported i will be happy. It's a pain settings up the rules when they don't stick, of having to launch app multiple times for it to be added to list and just having online access with out asking 1st. The rest of CF1 is great.

amentet   

I have one problem with KIS 2011 11.0.1.400!

Vainly delete KIS the inactive virus, it indicates that it found a pest despite this.

The problem looks so:

KIS2011_problem_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

The virus is not already in the portfolio.

Why may correcting the mistake normally not be this? This existed earlier already! Publish a semi-finished expense again?

A little bit strange, that increasingly badder the products. Increasingly more are the mistake in them. When do they prepare a normal expense? I paid it for the product, but I cannot use it normally.

Please Kaspersky Lab, examined the problem and let it be repaired!

Sorry, but my english is poor!

drzen   
As we have seen several times in the past month marketing is stronger than programmers. Published version of the 400 as cf1. I think that the work of all the people who were tested for Kaspersky not sufficiently respected. Moderator please delete this post because I do not wish and pray that Mr. Kaspersky again take the helm of his company. Thank you. Sorry for bad English ... :bravo:

ftp://ftp.kaspersky.com/products/french/homeuser/kis2011/

DonKid   

How about we wait for KL Team to say something ?

I heard that maybe we can have a CF2.

Edited by DonKid

John09   
Maybe the fixes will come as an (automatic) updates via "update center" ?

Hope so, for the moment I can't use it because it freezes the Windows Photo Viewer - workaround doesn't really works, I found that out the hard way.

232 had the freeze on update, 400 has this bug... two people I had recommended KIS uninstalled it because of those issues and even now, myself (customer of 2 years).

It's discouraging to see that every release is rushed now. :(

@Donkid: yeah, most likely. I still have faith but for the time being I can't use my favorite suite.

Edited by John09

how the hell french version comes out before english or russian? I am still confused about that.

and german too

how the hell french version comes out before english or russian? I am still confused about that.

Well if thats all that confuses you then i think you will be ok. I don't see why it should be so strange that for once these two languages are first..........just how many time they have had to wait or those from spanish speaking nations eventhough they are major languages.

I don't see the big issue waiting another 24 hours for the next builds. Gernany is no small nation (80 million i think) and historically the largest market outside Russia and France 65 million so so what if they for once are first.......it won't take long before the next builds are uploaded/made available.