Sign in to follow this  
Larrymb

How to know Kaspersky has deleted threats

The Protection State menu shows I have 2 virus infections and 3 phishing URLs. How do I know what Kas has done to protect me from these theats? The instructions say to right click on the threat and take the appopriate action. The only action that is highlighted is "delere from list." If I delete from the list will the infections still be there but just not be shown? I am used to other protection programs that require some action to delete a threat. Does Kas just delete threats it finds automatically without any user intervention?

Go to Report>Detected Threats>Active Threats

Is it Blank?

if any of virus cant delete kaspersky..it will se on this section....

Yes. If you are running in automatic mode (most likely you are - it's the default choice), Kaspersky will automatically delete, disinfect, quarantine, etc. based on its analysis and determination of appropriate action. In automatic mode, there is little a user needs to do. Display your Detected Threats tab and you will see the results of detected threats and action taken.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.