logmein

Black list of licenses is corrupted.

11 posts in this topic

Hi

i have Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 .232(a) with 322 days License, today when i update KIS my system got Hang @ 55% and the only way was to manually restart my system, when i logon to desktop,Kaspersky is showing " Black List of Licenses is corrupted" and when i click fix it now, it checking for updates and showing not all components are updated, still getting same error everytime, not updating .... When i click roll back updates there is no change...Plz help me.....

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the fourth Important topic.

Actually My Processor is Intel Core2duo e7200 @ 2.53ghz , 4gb ram but using 3gb[32bit] ,Intel DP35DP mobo,dont know why GSI report shows it's an Intel Xeon PIII processor

post-240333-1276843259_thumb.jpg

Please do a checkdisk, and then do a repair Kaspersky.

Please do a checkdisk, and then do a repair Kaspersky.

Hi richbuff i have checked my hardidisk using chkdsk, no problems found, going to repair Kaspersky now and will post t report... Thank u for helping me...

Hi Richbuff...

i did a repair of Kaspersky , it was successfull , prompted to reboot the computer done, log n to desktop, Kaspersky showing tat some components cannot be enabled, it's System watcher ,plz help me screenshot attached

post-240333-1276844701_thumb.jpg

If un and re install Kaspersky does not resolve the issue, please contact Tech Support, link is located at upper left of this forum page.

If un and re install Kaspersky does not resolve the issue, please contact Tech Support, link is located at upper left of this forum page.

H Richbuff, i have solved tat problems by fully uninstalling Kaspersky by KIS remover, when ,y activate screen comes i have typed the activation code now it's showing license remaining 305 days, before uninstalling it was 322 days what happened i dont know... going to do an update... Thankzz for ur quick reply ur doing a great job....