loosecannon

which version is better / more stable?

hi all. i have downloaded and installed version 801358 on my mac and i think its running fine but i saw the 802460 version and the note says recommended for all users to update. my question is: if i dont have problems with the 358 version should i still update to the 460 version? bearing in mind that there are a few techy issues with the 2460 version posted on the forums? appreciate feedback - thanks!

hi all. i have downloaded and installed version 801358 on my mac and i think its running fine but i saw the 802460 version and the note says recommended for all users to update. my question is: if i dont have problems with the 358 version should i still update to the 460 version? bearing in mind that there are a few techy issues with the 2460 version posted on the forums? appreciate feedback - thanks!

Please have a look at the change list for build 460: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=148860.

If something out of this list is important to you, you should install build 460.

In the meanwhile, I think what version 460 should work faster than 358, and should cause less incompatibility issues. But if you're OK with build 358, there's no problem at all.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.