Weird (windows 11?) activities

Go to solution Solved by harlan4096,

Ok so I'll make this short, my software windows 11 was glitching for no reason, I already had kaspersky installed, it found nothing, also nothing weird in task manager taking alot of cpu

or anything. I did decide to reset my pc, for some reason this time it took about 5 hours to complete. When opening the pc I wanted to run a scan from windows, it said something like

"your IT has denied access", I installed kaspersky once again, after closing and reopening my PC the next day, at the first 10 seconds, there was a red alert at windows security, it said

"Kaspersky is snoozed" at virus and threat protection, while firewall and network protection was also disabled. Then I guess kaspersky loaded and all the warnings disappeard. There might be a logical explanation, its that I'm just worried since this is the first time it has happend to me. Also, after installing a ram stack stick, my TPM is no longer found in my motherboard... not sure if that has to do with anything.

I own kaspersky total security, kaspersky vpn and password manager.

I forgot to mention, I ran full and quick scans from the moment I installed kaspersky, it found nothing. But:image.thumb.png.cdb25afd53e8a925d0f243f6e6a77241.png

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned these ^ in a diferent post, I sented files to the support team, they told me not to worry, but that was almost a year ago.

Edited by iWoodGames