Hello. A few months ago I had purchased KIS for 1 user. However, recently we have gotten a wireless connection and have gotten two more laptops so the entire family can use the internet without any troubles.

I want to increase the number of licenses I have to three, but the thing is I still have over a hundred days left on my account and it would be a waste to renew it early. I want to know if there's anyway to share my license key without having to pay for another years subscription (around $59). I do intend to renew it, but only when it nears expiring, but I don't want to wait that long to get my other computers protected either.

Thanks in advance :supercool:

Aye, I get that, but I want to know if I can upgrade it to a 3 license product without having to pay the full 59 dollars; As in just pay for the extra two licenses without having to renew my already existing license.

I think I'll buy a new one anyway. I have trial versions installed on my other computer, so can I just just use the activation key on those versions after purchasing or do I have to download it again?

you don't need to download or reinstall, the activation key will work fine and keep the existing installation running after the trial expires.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.